Decentralized finance (DeFi) is still a young industry, but it's already attracting the world's best creative talent through technologies like NFT. If you've used DeFi, you know that visuals for DeFi are not limited to UI, posters, and text layout. DeFi needs stories, whether it's entertaining, academic, avant-garde, or subcultural ...... and that storyteller is you.
Integral is now looking for a visual designer to flesh out visual assets and optimize the experience that defines our brand persona in Web 3.0. While the job description below may focus on more UI/UX design experience, we are essentially looking for a "full-stack" designer. In the early days of the team, you will need to juggle different design needs and set standards.
- Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creative and design work related to the company's visuals, including specification, implementation, iteration.
- Responsible for the visual design of the company's desktop web products.
- Responsible for the daily design work of operation and business development.
- Job Requirements
- Experience in providing UX/UI design for trading platforms and financial products
- Have a graphic design/illustration portfolio and the ability to visualize complex systems and data
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience designing branding and digital marketing projects
- Strong insight into aesthetics, layout, information architecture, English typography and iconography
- Have used DeFi products and have a good understanding of how DeFi mainstream products work and design styles
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (not limited to HTML, CSS, JS, React) and ability to communicate well with engineers
- Working Language: English